S & S
Sweets & Snacks Expo May 23-25, 2023 McCormick Place | Chicago, IL
- The Illinois Department of Agriculture will sponsor an Illinois Pavilion at the 2023 Sweets & Snacks Expo. At this event, your product will be in front of more than 17,000 industry professionals.
- Show attendees seek out new products and partners for immediate and future business relations. The Expo is North America's largest confectionery and snack event that attracts highly vetted retail customers from all channels of trade.
Normal Exhibitors 10x10 Booth $4,300
Illinois Pavilion 10x10 Booth $2,025
• 8 foot back draping • 3 foot side draping • 4 exhibitor passes • Company ID Sign
Reservation Deadline January 15, 2023*
- Additional Export Assistance Your company may qualify for 50% reimbursement of exhibiting expenses, such as booth cost, shipment of samples, and rental expenses through the Food Export Association of the Midwest USA's Branded Program.
- INTERESTED IN EXPORTING? Food Export Association of the Midwest is offering one-on-one meetings with qualified buyers interested in your product. Food Export connects international buyers with quality US suppliers, through a series of meetings called Buyers Missions. You may participate in the Buyers Mission without being a Sweets & Snacks exhibitor.
- SHOULD THE 2023 SWEETS & SNACKS EXPO BE CANCELLED, IDOA WILL REFUND BOOTH PAYMENTS IN FULL. *Booths will not be considered reserved until a signed participation agreement and full payment are received by the Illinois Department of Agriculture. Space is reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Exhibitors must furnish their booth at their own cost. All booths, regardless of size, must have carpeting or a floor covering. To qualify for the IDOA Illinois Pavilion discount, products must be produced, processed, packaged or have company headquarters in the State of Illinois.
- Sweets and Snacks Buyers Mission May 22-24, 2023 at Sweets and Snacks Expo
- Contact Katie Lemenager email@example.com or call 217-782-2581