Institute of Food Technology Show
The Illinois Department of Agriculture will sponsor the Illinois Pavilion at the IFT Food Expo, July 16 – 19 in Chicago. The show attracts over 23,000 attendees who represent food service professionals, from over 90 countries.
- IFT attendees, your target audience, come to see products just like yours firsthand and to seek new partners for immediate transactions and near-term solutions. IFT's Food Expo is the only place you can reach the largest concentration of qualified decision makers who are ready to purchase, all in one location.Pipe/Drape Back Wall & Dividers
- Listing in Official Show Directory
- 5 Exhibitor Passes per 10x10
- Free Food Expo Passes for Customers
- Free News Postings on IFT Website
- Company ID Sign
Additional Export Assistance
Your company may qualify for 50% reimbursement of exhibiting expenses such as booth cost, shipment of samples, and rental expenses for IFT through the Food Export Association of the Midwest USA’s Branded Program.
READY TO EXPORT?
Interested in exporting opportunities? Food Export Association of the Midwest is offering one-on-one meetings with qualified buyers interested in your products. Food Export connects interested international buyers with quality US suppliers, like you through a series of one- on-one meetings, called a Buyers Mission. Whether you are looking to sell your products internationally or are interested in market research, participating in the Buyers Mission allows you to get glimpses into new markets.
Participation in the Buyers Mission is not limited to IFT exhibitors.
IFT Contact: Shaun VonDeBur – email: email@example.com or call at 217-782-5809
Reservation Deadline March 1, 2023
*Booths will not be considered reserved until a signed participation form and payment in full are received by the Illinois Department of Agriculture.
Space is reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
Exhibitors must furnish their booth at their own cost; this includes their own furnishings and decorations including carpet.
To qualify for the Illinois Department of Agriculture Illinois Pavilion discount, a company must produce, process, package or be headquartered in the State of Illinois.