The 2023 ILLINOIS PRODUCTS FARMERS' MARKET will open on May 18, 2023.
Like and share our Facebook page and follow our Instagram page!!!
Please read and fill out the forms below to become a vendor at the 2023 Illinois Products Farmers' Market! Send completed vendor packet to Nicole Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2023 Vendor Welcome Letter- Please read first!
- 2023 Vendor Checklist- Use this checklist as your guide to completing the necessary paperwork.
- 2023 Farmers Market Vendor Contract (aka - Vendor Guidelines and Agreement)
- 2023 Participation Form
- 2023 Farmers Market Certificate of Liability of Insurance
- 2023 Farmers Market Dates fillable
- 2023 Vendor Packet
Additional Forms That May Be Required For Link and Link Match:
Other Requirements If Applicable:
- Copy of State of Illinois Department of Agriculture Meat & Poultry Brokers License
- Copy of State of Illinois Department of Agriculture Nurseryman's Certificate or Nurseryman's Dealer License
- Copy of State of Illinois Department of Agriculture Feed Distribution and Manufacturing License for Dog Biscuits
- Copy of State of Illinois Department of Agriculture Egg Handler's License
- Copy of Sangamon County and State of Illinois Liquor Licenses
Payment - Checks should be made payable to the Agricultural Products Promotional Fund and sent or taken to:
Illinois Department of Agriculture
Bureau of Marketing, Promotion & Grants
801 E. Sangamon Avenue
Springfield, IL 62702
Attn: Nicole Moore
Please call Nicole Moore at 217-524-9129