Vendors are still being accepted for the October 14, 2023, fall market. Please email Nicole.Moore@illinois.gov if you would like a vendor packet.
The 2024 ILLINOIS PRODUCTS FARMERS' MARKET will open on May 16, 2024.
2024 vendor packets will be available on January 15, 2024.
Feel free to look through the 2023 Illinois Product Farmers Market Vendor Information below:
- 2023 Vendor Welcome Letter- Please read first!
- 2023 Vendor Checklist- Use this checklist as your guide to completing the necessary paperwork.
- 2023 Farmers Market Vendor Contract (aka - Vendor Guidelines and Agreement)
- 2023 Participation Form
- 2023 Farmers Market Certificate of Liability of Insurance
- 2023 Farmers Market Dates fillable
- 2023 Vendor Packet
Additional Forms That May Be Required For Link and Link Match:
Other Requirements If Applicable:
- Copy of State of Illinois Department of Agriculture Meat & Poultry Brokers License
- Copy of State of Illinois Department of Agriculture Nurseryman's Certificate or Nurseryman's Dealer License
- Copy of State of Illinois Department of Agriculture Feed Distribution and Manufacturing License for Dog Biscuits
- Copy of State of Illinois Department of Agriculture Egg Handler's License
- Copy of Sangamon County and State of Illinois Liquor Licenses
Illinois Department of Agriculture
Bureau of Marketing, Promotion & Grants
801 E. Sangamon Avenue
Springfield, IL 62702
Attn: Nicole Moore
Please call Nicole Moore at 217-524-9129